Realme C3 Specification
Realme is the new-gen smartphone brand that focuses on providing its users with the best configurations at the negotiable price segment. It has launched over 30 different smartphones and immense smart gadgets like SmartWatch and Smart band till now. On 14 Feb 2020, as a gift for its lovers, Realme launched a low-segment masterpiece – Realme C3. It’s the best option for all those users who needs top-rated specs in a budget segment.
Realme C3 comes with large HD+ display size and as well as three artistic colours. Here this device has introduced the 6.5 inches IPS LCD HD+ display covered with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3, and it also promises of providing exceptional brightness up to 480 nits.
Moreover, it comes with a damn lightweight of 195 grams and weather-sealed ports with the loudspeaker. The Realme C3 offers three different colours Frozen Blue, Blazing Red, and Volcano Grey shade.
It’s a low-budget camera phone which has an embedded dual camera setup covering 12+2MP lenses which are great for taking adequate pictures. It even boasts a hardware-level bokeh effect, so that, you can capture stunning portraits by Realme C3 easily.
Besides, it also includes the 5MP AI selfie camera that comes with HDR lense so that you can click portraits in it, and also it contains beauty mode.
Do you have a low budget, and looking for a performative phone? If yes, then Realme C3 is made for you since it’s implanted with the Mediatek Helio G70 octa-core processor chip and comes at the most affordable price.
Moreover, it also consists of a 5000mAH never-ending battery with the 10W charging support. Realme C3 is a splash-resistant device that comes in sunrise design, and basically offers two different variants – 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB. Furthermore, the price of the Realme C3 starts with 8,999.00 INR.
Steps to Root Realme C3 Using Magisk
In this guide, I have shown you in detail to Root Realme C3. You don’t have to follow different articles for Unlocking the bootloader and installing TWRP recovery.
Please read the complete guide before applying the steps this will avoid confusion.
- You need a PC/Laptop to execute the ADB command.
- This method will wipe all your data. So, take a complete Backup of android.
- Charge your phone up to 75% or more.
- Realme C3 Original USB Cable.
Note: Rooting is a complex process, so if you miss any of the below steps will end up bricking your device. So, make sure to follow all the steps carefully as shown.
We are not responsible for any loss and damage to your device. Apply the below steps with your own risk.
Below we have given the download links of files that will be used in this guide. In any steps, if the particular file is asked you to download then you can come here and download it. We will update the links according to the latest build by developers.
Step 1: Unlock Bootloader on Realme C3
- First, Go to Settings → About → Software Update → Check if any latest update is available.
- Download and install Realme Unlock tool apk on your phone.
- Open the app and Tap on “Start applying”.
- Accept the disclaimer and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- Your application will be checked by realme server. It may take a few hours to show “Review successful” message on the app.
- Open the app and tap on “Start the in-depth test” and the device will reboot automatically.
- Next, you will see fast boot_unlock_verify ok string on the display.
Perform the below steps on PC/Laptop
- Download SDK Platform Tool
- Extract the downloaded zip file and open the extracted folder.
- Type “cmd” on the address bar of platform-tools folder and hit ENTER.
- Now a command window will open.
- Connect Realme C3 to PC via original USB cable.
- Enter the following command to reboot into the bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
Press “Enter” on your keyboard
- Next, enter the following command to unlock bootloader on Realme C3.
fastboot flashing unlock
Press “Enter” on your keyboard
- On your phone press the Volume Up button to select “UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER”.
- After that, all your data will get erased and your phone will freshly bootup.
- That’s It, the bootloader on Realme C3 is successfully unlocked!
2.) Install Magisk Manager on Realme C3
- Download Magisk Manager app on your phone.
- Now extract the downloaded Stock Firmware zip file.
- Copy boot.img file from the extracted folder and transfer it to your phone internal storage.
- Install Magisk Manager apk file on your device.
- Open the app and tap on INSTALL.
- Next, tap on the “Select and Patch a File” option and Locate the boot.img file.
- Wait until Magisk patches your boot.img, the patched file can be found in the Downloads folder.
- Now Copy that patched boot.img to your PC/Laptop. (The patched image will be named as magisk_patched.img)
3.) Replace the phone’s current boot image with Magisk patched image.
- Again return to Command window/PowerShell and type the following command to boot into fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Once the phone boots into fastboot mode, then type the next command.
fastboot flash magisk_patched.img
- And press Enter.
- Now Reboot your Realme C3 device.
- Open Magisk Manager app and it should now show all green checks.
- That’s it you have successfully Rooted your Realme C3 smartphone.
Now you can take full advantage of your android. You can install Root apps, Magisk Modules, and many more other customizations.