If you are a Realme 7 Pro user and want to Root Realme 7 Pro with Magisk then this guide is for you. In this guide, we have shared steps to root this device in a simple and easy way.
As you know rooting android gives you the ability to take full advantage of your android. So, if you are an android lover then you must root your device and start customizing your phone accordingly.
Don’t get confused about the title of this guide. This guide will work on Realme 7 as well as Realme 7 Pro.
Realme 7 Pro Specifications
Realme India recently unveiled a power-pack Realme 7 Pro along with its lite variant Realme 7 which both became one of the most desired smartphones in India’s Market. The reason behind this achievement is the specifications that it’s providing at the most affordable price. Realme is one of those brands which provides high configuration new-gen smartphones at a damn low price.
Realme 7 Pro comes with the most brilliant screen size of 6.4 inches with a Super-AMOLED display possessing a single punch hole camera at the upper-left corner position. Moreover, the screen of Realme 7 Pro comes with an exceptional refresh rate of 90Hz.
If we look at the design, it’s an 8.7mm phone which is so attractive in look and comes in two different colors, Mirror Silver and Mirror Blue with having the newest design in the whole Realme series. It comes with an enhanced security protocol with having over 50 security features and as well as Face Unlock + On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner.
The most important hallmark of Realme 7 Pro is its Charging power since this smartphone is commonly known as the Capture Sharper, and Charge Fastest.
The Realme 7 Pro is the only phone which is providing you with 65W SuperDart Charging support and comes with a 4500mAH battery at an affordable price. Also, it had promised that it can charge over 42% battery of your device in just 10 minutes.
Let’s come to its Camera, the Realme 7 Pro is offering the sharpest Sony 64MP Quad Camera setup and with having a front punch hole camera setup of 32MP.
Processor wise, it’s the beast phone having Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor which can overclock speed up to 2.3 GHz with having Realme UI based on Android 10 OS. It offers two different variants, 6GB/128GB which costs 19,999.00 INR, and 8GB/128GB for 21,999.00 INR.
Steps to Root Realme 7 Pro Using Magisk
This guide has everything you need to Root Realme 7 Pro. You don’t have to follow different articles for Unlocking the bootloader and installing TWRP recovery.
So, follow the guide until the end and make sure to apply all the steps carefully.
- You need a PC/Laptop to execute the ADB command.
- This process will wipe all your data. So, take the complete Backup of android.
- Charge your phone up to 75% or more.
- Realme 7 Pro Original USB Cable
Note: Rooting is a complex process, so if you miss any of the below steps will end up bricking your device. So, make sure to follow all the steps carefully as shown.
We are not responsible for any loss and damage to your device. Apply the below steps with your own risk.
1.) Unlock Bootloader on Realme 7 pro
- First, Go to Settings > About > Software Update > Check if any latest update is available.
- Download and install Realme Unlock tool apk on your phone.
- Open the app and Tap on “Start applying”.
- Accept the disclaimer and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- Your application will be checked by realme server. It may take a few hours to show “unlocking is successful” message on the app.
- Open the app and tap on “Start the in-depth test” and the device will reboot automatically.
- Next, you will see fast boot_unlock_verify ok string on the display.
Perform the below steps on PC/Laptop
- Download SDK Platform Tool
- Extract the downloaded zip file and open the extracted folder.
- Type “cmd” on the address bar of platform-tools folder and hit ENTER.
- Now a command window will open.
- Connect Realme 7 Pro to PC via original USB cable.
- Enter the following command to reboot into the bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
Press “Enter” on your keyboard
- Next, enter the following command to unlock the bootloader on Realme 7 pro.
fastboot flashing unlock
Press “Enter” on your keyboard
- On your phone press the Volume Up button to select “UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER”.
- After that, all your data will get erased and your phone will freshly bootup.
- That’s It, the bootloader on Realme 7 Pro is successfully unlocked!
2.) Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 7 pro
- Download TWRP Recovery for Realme 7 Pro on your PC.
- Now move the TWRP image file to the platform-tools folder.
- Rename the recovery image to twrp.img
- On your phone Enable the Developer Options
- Go to Settings > System > About Phone and then tap Build Number for six times.
- Next, Enable USB Debugging
- Settings > Developer Options > enable USB Debugging option.
- Come to your PC and open the platform-tools folder.
- Type cmd in the address bar and hit enter.
- Poweroff your Realme 7 Pro smartphone.
- Reboot your phone into fastboot mode.
- Press the Volume Up + Power button until you see the fastboot screen.
- Connect your phone to PC/Laptop.
- On the command window type the following command.
adb reboot bootloader
- The above command will boot your device into bootloader mode.
- Hit Enter, this command will help you to verify whether your phone is connected successfully or not.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- The above command will flash TWRP recovery on Realme 7 Pro.
3.) Root Realme 7 Pro with Magisk
Now we are finally ready to flash Magisk.zip file on Realme 7 Pro.
- Download Magisk.zip (Latest Version)
- Now Power off your device.
- Press the Volume Up + Power button to boot into the recovery mode.
- Under the TWRP recovery page, select Install.
- Locate the Magisk zip file and select it.
- Next, Swipe to confirm Flash.
- Once the flashing process completes tap on the Reboot system.
- That’s it, you have successfully rooted your Realme 7 Pro device.
So, this was the complete guide to Root Realme 7 and 7 Pro. This guide in have you how to unlock the bootloader on Realme 7 Pro, Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 7 Pro and finally Root Realme 7 Pro with Magisk.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope you understand each and every step. In case you are facing any problems while applying the above steps then make sure to ask your doubts in the comments.