Pix3lify Magisk Module: Customizing UI is extremely fun, but did you ever have thought about changing your device’s UI to the most advanced Google Pixel phone OS? So today we’re here discussing the Pix3lify Magisk Module which is one of the best UI installing modules with no need for a Custom ROM. Sounds incredible, right?
This awesome Magisk Module was developed by an Mi A1 user seeking how to install Pixel OS on his device and concocted a fantastic Magisk Module.
You can easily download this module from the Magisk Manager, and the only thing you need is a rooted android device with the Nougat or above version and Magisk 17.0+. Moreover, you can also use the Modded Google Camera app on your rooted smartphone damn smoothly after downloading it.
Download Pix3lify Magisk Module
|Last Updated||March 20, 2021|
You can also download latest Pix3lify Magisk Module from Magisk App.
- Android Nougat (for no overlays version) & Android Oreo (for w/ overlays version)
- Magisk 17.0+
Not Working On
- OnePlus 5 with CodenamePhoenix ROM (maybe a ROM incompatibility)
- Sony Xperia Z3 OmniRom 8.1
- Xiaomi Redmi 4x on MIUI 9 (Nougat)
Devices Tested On
- Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie, running RR 5.8.5 (Android 7.1.2)
- Cherry Mobile G1 on 8.1.0 LOS 15.1 (seed)
- HTC U11
- Huawei P10 with EMUI 8.0 (184.108.40.2065) (c432)
- Essential PH-1
- LeEco Pro 3
- LG G4 on AOSCP(CypherOS) 5.3(Android 8.1)
- LG G6 running RR 8.1
- Nexus 5x on 8.1.0
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) LOS 15.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 n9005 on 8.1 RR
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos – weather app crashes but no other issues found
- Sony Xperia Z2 on 8.1.0 Resurrection Remix Oreo
- Sony Xperia Z3 on Omni 8.1
- Sony Xperia XZ, SlimBit AOSP 8.1
- Wileyfox Swift on 8.1.0 crDroid (crackling)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (Mido) with MIUI 9.2.1 Global Stable
- Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime on 8.1.0 Omni ROM Oreo
- Xiaomi Mi 5X MIUI 220.127.116.11 Android 7.1
- Xiaomi Mi A1 on 8.0.0 Oreo Stock ROM (tissot)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 on Pixel Experience ROM 8.1.0
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 running LOS 14.1
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 with MIUI 9
- YU Yureka Black on AOSP Extended 7.1.2
- YU Yureka Black on Resurrection Remix 7.1.2
- Zuk Z2 Pro on Aex 5.2 Oreo
- Zuk Z2 Pro in Resurrection Remix v.6.0.0 and Aex 5.3
Features of Pix3lify
- Pix3lify Magisk Module can get installed in almost all Android devices above Android Nougat.
- It contains various Pixel 3 XL themes retaining the Pixel Blue theme.
- You can also use one of Gboard’s impeccable themes after installing the Pix3lify Magisk Module.
- You can download and seat Pixel’s exclusive wallpapers on your smartphone’s screen.
- It allows you to use the Modded Google Camera app and also allows Camera2API support.
- Pixel Blue theme accent
- Adds Daydream VR support
- Adds Digital Wellbeing in the Settings app
- Adds Gestures in the Settings app (device dependent)
- Adds Pixel alarms/media/ringtones/UI sounds
- Adds Pixel Stand app (wireless charging stand)
- Adds Pixel Sounds app (mileage may vary)
- Adds Google Markup app (Android 5+)
- Adds Pixel exclusive wallpapers
- Enables Nexus, Pixel, and Android One app support
- Enables Google Dialer install via Playstore
- Enables Google Dialer’s Call Screening (mileage may vary)
- Enables Camera2 API support (find a working Modded Google Camera app here)
- Enables EIS support (device dependent)
- Enables Google Assistant
- Enables Night Light (device dependent)
- Uses system-wide or header Product Sans
- Uses emoji from Android Q
- Pika, for code reviews and support
- JohnFawkes, for debugging help
- thehappydinoa, for the Google Call Screening and Flip to Shhh
- Laster K., for Night Light, fixes and Daydream VR additions
- Skittles9823, for helping me rename the module
- Thanks to @Didgeridoohan for his magisk hide props config logging code
- Thanks to @veez21 for his mod-util terminal script template
- Thanks to @TadiT7 for xmlpak
- Thanks to @zackptg5 for Unity and cleaning up our code
- Thanks to @TopJohnWu for Magisk
Copyright © 2018 joeyhuab. Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.