It does not matter if it is about strange competitions, advertising or annoying messages, sometimes it can be nice to simply avoid this type of text message. Learn how to do it.Most people have probably received unwanted text messages. It can be about advertising or just pointless bullshit. In an iPhone, it is easily fixed because it is possible to block text messages from individual numbers.
This is how SMS is blocked in an iPhone
To block a specific contact, follow these steps:
- With the message open, click on the sender’s name at the top. Press info under the name.
- Touch the name or phone number.
- If necessary, scroll down and press Block this caller. The sender is now blocked.
- It can be done in exactly the same way if you want to stop someone from calling you.
See who has been blocked in an iPhone
You can see which phone numbers and contacts are blocked.
- Open Settings in your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap Messaging.
- Scroll down and select Blocked Contacts.