CCNP Service Provider Certification
Introducing the CCNP Service Provider certification program
Software and networking become more and more interconnected every day. Technology advances are enabling new applications and businesses that connect everything—people, devices, machines, and applications. And with intent-based networking, service providers can take advantage of automation to scale and secure their infrastructure. To capitalize on these opportunities, today’s service provider professionals need a broader range of skills and deeper focus in strategic technology areas. The CCNP Service Provider certification program gives you exactly that breadth and depth.
Cisco designed the CCNP Service Provider certification to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of service provider technologies. The certification covers core technologies and a service provider focus area of your choice. You choose where you want to focus. You choose where to take your career.
Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, CCNP sets you apart. It tells the world you know what you are doing. In addition, completing any CCNP certification exam earns you a Cisco® Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
Earning your CCNP Service Provider certification
The CCNP Service Provider certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in service provider technologies. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area.
To earn CCNP Service Provider, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
• The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies v1.0 (350-501 SPCOR), focuses on your knowledge of service provider infrastructure including core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of services, security, and network assurance. You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR).
– The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Service Provider certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications
• Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as advanced routing, VPN services, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses. Choose your CCNP Service Provider concentration exam from these options:
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (300-510 SPRI)
- The Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (300-515 SPVI)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions (300-535 SPAUTO)
The CCNP Service Provider certification and training program provides real-world, job-focused skills in
key areas. CCNP Service Provider validates the knowledge you need to excel in your job.
This exam tests your knowledge of implementing core service provider network technologies, including:
- Core architecture
- Quality of services
- Network assurance
350-501 SPCOR Exam: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies v1.0 (SPCOR 350-501) exam is a 120-minute exam associated with the CCNP Service Provider, CCIE Service Provider, and Cisco Certified Specialist – Service Provider Core certifications. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core service provider network technologies including core architecture, services, networking, automation, quality of services, security, and network assurance. The course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. To better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
15% 1.0 Architecture
- Describe service provider architectures
- Describe Cisco network software architecture
- Describe service provider virtualization
- Describe QoS architecture
- Configure and verify control plan security
- Describe management plane security
- Implement data plane security
30% 2.0 Networking
- 2.1 Implement IS-IS (IPv4 and IPv6)
- 2.2 Implement OSPF (v2 and v3)
- 2.3 Describe BGP path selection algorithm
- 2.4.b Prefix advertisement
- 2.5 Implement routing policy language and route maps (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS)
- 2.6 Troubleshoot routing protocols
- 2.7 Describe IPv6 transition (NAT44, NAT64, 6RD, MAP, and DS Lite)
- 2.8 Implement high availability
20% 3.0 MPLS and Segment Routing
- 3.1 Implement MPLS
- 3.2 Describe traffic engineering
- 3.3 Describe segment routing
20% 4.0 Services
- 4.1 Describe VPN services
- 4.2 Configure L2VPN and Carrier Ethernet
- 4.3 Configure L3VPN
- 4.4 Implement multicast services
- 4.5 Implement QoS services
15% 5.0 Automation and Assurance
- 5.1 Describe the programmable APIs used to include Cisco devices in network automation
- 5.2 Interpret an external script to configure a Cisco device using a REST API
- 5.3 Describe the role of Network Services Orchestration (NSO)
- 5.4 Describe the high-level principles and benefits of a data modeling language, such as YANG
- 5.5 Compare agent vs. agentless configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack
- 5.6 Describe data analytics and model-driven telemetry in the service provider
- 5.7 Configure dial-in/out telemetry streams using gRPC
- 5.8 Configure and verify NetFlow/IPFIX
- 5.9 Configure and verify NETCONF and RESTCONF
- 5.10 Configure and verify SNMP (v2c/v3
Preparing For The Exam
For the preparation of the Cisco 350-501 SPCOR Exam, DumpsTool is a reliable training material provider. The quality content by DumpsTool is professionally compiled by the experts of the industry in accordance with the guidelines provided by Cisco Systems. Braindumps by DumpsTool are very popular among the candidates taking Cisco 350-501 SPCOR exam due to the authenticity. All the training material provided by DumpsTool is covered by a money-back guarantee. DumpsTool leads you to sure success in the Cisco 350-501 SPCOR exam.
Networking makes businesses run. No modern business can live without networking. Networking skills are among the most desirable technical skillsets in the market. There is a very huge demand for networking professionals worldwide. Cisco is a market leader in enterprise network infrastructure.
Cisco certifications are considered to be one of the best credentials in the networking arena. CCNP is a professional level certification from Cisco with proven credibility. Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (350-501 SPCOR) is a core exam that is a part of the requirement for both CCNP Service Provider, CCIE Service Provider certifications.